However, natural gas does not just have a range of advantages for the new homeowners, but also for the Specifiers and Developers:
- The fuel is piped directly onto site and into individual homes
- Natural gas unlocks valuable space meaning you can maximise the living and outside areas.
You don’t need to worry about facilitating:
- Storage tanks
- LPG cylinders
- Boiler houses
- Gas boilers are neat in design, flexible in location, quiet in operation and normally located internally
- Not impacting on design
- Internally located boilers means that the appliance is protected against the elements such as frost
- Installation of a combination boiler means there is no need for a hot press
If you are thinking about installing natural gas for any new build sites, we would be happy to help you with:
- Advice from early design stage to actual installation of the gas main and service – the sooner you contact us the better!
- Technical advice
- Pay as You Go card meters for all internal meter locations
Please click on the link below to download our guidelines on how we accept drawings and our new build procedure.
New Design Process for Architects, Mechanical Consultants, Specifiers and Builders
New Build Guidance Document
For further information on all New Build projects please contact our New Build Sales Manager, Eunice McClune on 028 9055 5563 or 07800 626010, or fill out the form below:
To speed up the process, please email a site location ACE map in PDF format, with a red outline showing the extent of your site along with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ducting may only be used for standard 20mm gas services, not mains.
Duct must be laid with 750mm of cover, perpendicular to the meter position e.g. 1m out from the gable, roped and gas marker tape laid on top. Depth of cover must be proved by holding a tape in the track and taking a photo to show to the engineer at the constructability check. Leave a 1m sq opening at the meter position and at the boundary, do not compact the ground prior to connection as per the New Build Guidance.
Please collect in suitable transport as the coil is bulky. Insure you collect equivalent amount of gas marker tape at the same time. Ducting is not sold by the length.
Mallusk - 51 Mallusk Road, BT36 4PL
Belfast - Irwin Way, off Airport Road West, BT3 9ED
Please Note: This is a collection only offer. These items are not sold on a sale or return basis. If you are not sure you are ordering the correct item please contact us on 03454 55 55 55. Order before 2pm Monday to Friday for same day collection.