This Policy explains how we collect information about you and then use it to provide you with an excellent service. It also goes into the security measures we take to protect your privacy. It doesn’t apply to the information we hold about companies or other organisations.
We have strict security measures to protect your personal information. This includes following our internal security process to protect electronic communications.
Remember that communications over the internet like emails and webmail (messages sent through a website) are not secure unless they are encrypted.
Website usage may be collected using Cookies.
- What information we collect about you?
- How we will use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction.
- How long do we hold information about you?
- The use of website Cookies (hyperlink) and other websites.
- How to contact us.