East Down Project
Breaking new ground en route to East Down...
Updated 9th April 2019
Works are underway to connect homes and businesses to the main natural gas pipeline in the following areas:
- Works will continue on Main Street from the roundabout to Crossgar Road (A7) crossroads for approximately two weeks from w/c25th March
- Works will continue on Todd's Hill from Crossgar Road (A7) crossroads to town limit for approximately two weeks
- Crossgar Road (A7) junction works due to take place on Tuesday 23rd April for approximately one week. A four-way traffic light management system will be in operation during this time
- Grange Park,Valley & Crescent
- Moyra Crescent, Park & Close
- Orchard Grove & Rossconor Close.
- Bryansford Avenue/Road
- Hillcrest Drive and Lane (as of w/c 4th February)
*Please note, these are estimated timescales and may be affected by changing conditions. Please check this page for continued updates to works information*
Download our information brochure for Gas to East Down now.Download